June 12, 2010

5

Five years, one cat, a car and two kids.

since we got married.

Since it is a milestone year, the family photo is going pro, so it may be a few weeks until we get it.







five years agofour years ago
three years agotwo years ago
Last yearToday



Again, here's the short & choppy version of our wedding video recorded from a DVD.


Tonight we plan to take full advantage of our grandparent rich environment and go out for supper, just the two of us!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy your night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Anniversary, Sarah and Peder. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the new photo honoring this special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Happy 5th Anniversary"

    May you have many, many more years of love and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole thing today as much as I did when it happened. Such a very clever, cute idea. Nobody can say that you guys don't know how to surprise. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie Moffett6/13/2010 3:56 PM

    (belated) Happy Anniversary Sarah & Peder!! I look forward to seeing this year's picture

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.