Yesterday I got all motivated to step up my job search because of a dream I had. I had a job in a citified school. The principal was supportive and wore flip-flops. My classroom had a retractable roof and the school was built along a bay by the ocean. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed when I woke up.
So I sat down and began to churn out cover letters like a mad woman. after I had signed and sealed 6, I noticed that the job postings I was looking at were from August of 2005! WTH?! Arrrrrgh!
My motivation immediately leaped out the window and plunged to its death.
I have been struggling to get myself back on track ever since.
On the other hand it has been a busy week wedding wise. I got a call about next May, I am negotiating a service swap with one bride, and I have a verbal agreement to shoot a wedding in two weeks (for full price!) I'm meeting with the couple to sign a contract later this week.
AND
The grout is in. I just need to clean it up once it dries!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.