August 17, 2006

We have a deal!

So I have been asked to work a wedding in trade for web design services. I was a little bit scepicle, but I really do want to do the wedding and a more "fancy" website couldn't hurt my credibilty. Now I need some help.
I currently have four videos which I could use as samples. three of them are up on my website, the fourth is here
I am working on a fifth. I also want to do a uber-short 5-10 second video intro that would be seen only the first time you go to my page.

The question is, Which one is the best example of my work in your opinion? Which one would make a couple say 1. "We have to have a video of our wedding!" and/or 2. "We have to have an Aurillia Video of our wedding!"

I am hoping to have some .wmv versions up for you crazy Windows people soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.