Holy crap! They canceled school in Minneapolis. The last time they did that was in February of 1999. That's right, it has been 8 years since the students in Minneapolis had a snow day. Seniors in High School had their last snow day in 5th grade. 7th graders have never had one. Amazing.
I remember, because I was fresh out of college and subbing. Since I had a job already scheduled, I got paid anyway. I also got a call from a principal for an interview. I drove through snow (not as much as we have right now, I'm sure) to meet with her that day. I got the job which eventually led to me working at Sheridan.

Duluth is TOTALLY shut down!! Whohoooo!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day, Sarah! Our company is open, and I was the 2nd one here. I'm sure it will be a skeleton crew.
ReplyDeleteWe got Peder's car out this mornign wtih a lot of shoveling, but relatively little trouble. Unfortunately, he made it to work today. Poor guy.
ReplyDelete