July 26, 2007

Admit it, you're all thinking it



would it be so bad to have an obsessively neat child?
Still love the name, and not to many people under 20 have strong associations with the play or the 70's sit-com so that shouldn't be an issue on the playgound.

It was either that or this:


The theme was going through my head for about a week while we pondered this.


2 comments:

  1. I think I've been hanging around Hans too long because the name Felix makes me think of Romans. Wasn't there a Felix Legion or something or other? And no, it is NOT a bad thing to have an obsessively neat child...not bad at all. In fact, it is very helpful. Ask me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name Felix. We have a neighbor who is named Felix and one doesn't encounter Felix's that often. Sounds strong and creative to me. I can't wait to hear when the babe arrives! I keep checking your blogs in hopes that your little one has joined us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.