This happens to Peder all the time. I, on the other hand, hardly ever "write in" to things. But I really had a question and apparently it was good enough to appear in Road Guy's Blog in the Strib. I hope I get some definitive answers!
This happens to Peder all the time. I, on the other hand, hardly ever "write in" to things. But I really had a question and apparently it was good enough to appear in Road Guy's Blog in the Strib. I hope I get some definitive answers!
Do all the good you can
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
by all the places you can,
at all the times you can
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can.
I think the first commenter has it about right. The other key is that being in the left lane isn't bad if you're keeping up with the speed in that lane. If you insist on going 55 and a mile of traffic has built up behind you then you're being discourteous. (I should probably post this over there too.)
ReplyDelete