July 14, 2007

Strange Saturday

We woke up early this morning and went to see the new Harry Potter movie with Ryan & Carrie. Ry had been invited by a vendor from work. The movie was good. I didn't fall asleep once, (which is the pregnant chick rating system) I thought they did a nice job trimming a bloated book down into a decent movie. Of course I was most impressed by the fact that it was free and they provided popcorn.

I got a few chores done around the house and then it was time to head off to mom & dad's for a baby shower. (more on that later)

After the shower I came home and took a big ol' nap. Now I feel like it should be 3 in the afternoon, but it is really 8:30 at night.

Also, 4 years ago today I closed on our lovely house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.