June 9, 2006

Down to the wire

Meeting with Anne has made it sink in that my first solo wedding is less than 2 weeks away. There is still a bunch of stuff I need to get. So I have been hitting ebay pretty hard.
I got another long life battery which I dicsovered I needed when mine ran out half way through the day of my first all day wedding.

Next, I got a new camera case. I had been using my dad's old one that was meant for a large still camera. It was great sitting on the floor, but carrying it around was a pain because it wasn't balanced. The new case is cheap, but so much better than what I had.

My friend who was going to be my second camera person is nowhere to be found lately. This is partially my fault because I dropped off the map for a few months too. So now I wake up in the morning wondering how I am going to find someone who is interested in making a few bucks running a camera for an hour. Rachel says I can find people on Video University but I am intimidated by those people :-) I may just have to suck it up and post a request.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.