June 22, 2006

Wedding day jitters?

Tomorrow is the day, my first wedding on my own. Actually, it is like two days because my second wedding job starts at 7am the next day.

I am so excited. I went to the rehearsal tonight. I've been to the church before, it was for midnight mass and was pretty dark. I was a little nervous about how my baby cameras would fair. I brought one along to see how things would look, and it turns out the lighting is wonderful. The church coordinator was pretty accomadating. I can't wait to get started and see the whole thing come together.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! It's a lot of work but sorta fun too....You probably already know this, but after editing a wedding someone else shot last time around, shoot PLENTY of 'b-roll' stuff...it really helps if there are any unforseen problems during the ceremony that you have to "fix" through the edit. That's been my biggest saver yet! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I know you will do great. Have fun, enjoy your time. I'll be thinking of you.
    ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.