I had a wedding yesterday that was north of the metro. Whenever I head north, I try to connect with my friends Ellen and Pam. Before I had to dash off to the ceremony, we had some lunch and went garage sailing ;o)
Betweeen the three of us we spent a total of twenty-five cents. Most of the sales were pretty picked over by the time we got there, but they had some of the most amazing free boxes I have ever seen. Roller blades! In the free box! I didn't grab those because, frankly, I am suffering from an abundance of them since I tried to piece together a pair for my darling Peder exactly one year ago today.
I did snag a puzzle book full of brain teasers and crosswords. About three houses later, I regretted my "purchase" I paged through it and more of the puzzles were filled in than I thought and I remembered that I have a giant pile of teacher stuff gathering dust in our garage already. So, I left the book on a table at another sale. Not in another free box, mind you, on the table. Wonder if they'll be confused later.
I think I found a new way to entertain myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.