September 17, 2006

New Business Cards





I need to get new business cards. I hate the ones I have.

So what do you think of these?
Obviously, the last two are the same pic, but I think I like the last one better. I've played around with vertical pics too, but haven't figured anything I really love.
Votes? Suggestions for changes? Help, I'm suffering from a creative block.


3 comments:

  1. I'd vote for the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice! I like the 2nd one and the last one. You could have more than one style, yes? Might be nice when you're sick of looking at your own business card! hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2nd and last one. If B/W is cheaper go with the last one. I went to a wedding expo with a friend last Saturday. I thought of you at every video booth. You'll be there someday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.