September 6, 2006

It's been a while

I just took my first sub job of the 2006-2007 school year. It is my New (school) Year's resolution to work as much as I can, by taking any job in 2nd through 5th grade, and maybe even some specialist jobs. Unemployment is gone and I gotta start makin' some money! It sucks when you really don't like your job that much and can choose whether or not you want to go while still in bed.
I am wrestling with myself about how to dress. I know it seems silly, but my dream job lets me wear jeans on an almost daily basis. I am not one of those people that believes that kids respect you for how you dress. So, do I dress like I am headed for a job interview, or, do I just say screw it, and dress the way I want? It isn't like they are going to send me home, but this is one way to get hired.

The good news is I just booked another client! It is only for the ceremony, but it is so much better than the nothing I had planned on doing this weekend.


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.