September 24, 2006

What is it about weddings?

I attended my first wedding as a guest since becoming a videographer. It was nice, The bride may be the sweetest person on the face of the earth.
Two things have I noticed about the experience:
1. I know exactly what to expect from a wedding.
2. I am a lot more out-going than I used to be.
I always considered myself to be really bad at small-talk, but working weddings has taught me to just introduce myself and ask a lot of questions. I gotta say, it's more fun this way.



The wedding was just north of Two Harbors and on our way back this morning, Peder and I stopped at my favorite wayside rest by the French River. We wandered looking for interesting & skippable rocks, starred at the waves and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. Peder even postponed watching the Vikings game so I could have a leisurely morning on the North Shore. (he really loves me)
























.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Sarah! I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you guys were able to fun! I'm only sad that I didn't have MORE TIME to talk to more people (and longer!) Dang that day went fast!!! :-) Beautiful pics... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "to fun?" Clearly my brain is elsewhere (like my Yahoo pickem football picks on Peders "team" and eating dinner. I meant to say "I'm so happy that you guys were able to COME."

    ay yi yi...my brain's still a bit mushy post-wedding...forgive me....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.