June 6, 2007

The book of answers

I've been coming home for lunch lately. It's kind of nice to have a little relaxation time at home where there isn't enough time to really do anything but eat my lunch. Today Peder has the day off so we sat and chatted while I ate.
During our conversation I spotted "The Book of Answers" sitting on the mantle, and realized that we never consulted this reliable source for answers about Godot. There were a few questions we thought it not best to ask for fear of not liking the answers. (will baby be healthy?, Will it be a long labor?)

We did ask about the sex.

Question: Will it be a boy?
Answer: Yes, but don't force it.

Question: Will it be a girl?
Answer: You'll have to compromise.

This one proves the book of anwers really knows its stuff:

Question: will we be good parents?
Answer: There will be obstacles to overcome.

So we're intepreting the answers to mean we're having a boy with gender issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.