June 1, 2007

  • Only one week left at Wells Fargo. Tuesday I felt like a ghost in the office. It could just be paranoia, but I felt like people were avoiding handing projects off to me. Soooooo boring. On Wednesday, my replacement temp started, so he's been sitting with me, learning the ropes. I guess that is the cure for feeling useless at work, is having to teach someone else how to do your job. I feel bad for him, because I know after 2 days of listening in on phone calls he is really bored and anxious to get started. I can't believe that was me just 2 and a half months ago.
  • Hiccups were felt for the first time the other night. What fun!
  • I have my first wedding in a month tomorrow. I feel "rusty". The couple is really nice. I hope it all goes well.
  • Childbirth class last night talked about unexpected events in labor. Maybe it's because I'm coming straight from work, but I feel like I can't remember anything when we get there, and I think of 4 zillion questions to ask after we leave.
  • Only one week until Heidi visits! I'm so excited to see her again.


1 comment:

  1. I'm also excited about Heidi coming next week, AND your baby shower! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.