Godot has been moving around a lot today. now I'm starting to feel that pressure in the ribs everyone has been talking about. It is also nearly impossible for me to reach the floor from a sitting position. I am discovering this as I drop about 20 pencils and such on the floor each day at school.
Went to see Dr. Keller yesterday. I had planned to go on my own, but they let Peder go from work early so he came along too. Traffic was icky (everyone seems to be heading out of town early for the 4th) and we once again discussed how we both imagine a horrible grid-locked trip whilst in labor. In the examining room they had a big mirror, that I was sitting across from, and I just kept thinking how cute I look.
They said everything looked good. Glucose was "great" and BP was good. Godot's heartbeat was 130-140 It is so weird to compare the sound to when we first heard it. It seems so slow (back then it seemed really fast) She said Godot seems to be head down with the spine along my right side. Of course that can, and probably does, change, but it seems like that has been the position for a while. So hopefully Godot just likes it that way, and will stay there. Our next appointment is in only 2 weeks(!) and then we go to weekly appointments. Holy Cow we're getting close!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.