Not even 7 am and it is already nearing 80 degrees. Humidity at 82%, the dew point has long been past, and there is barely a breeze. So this is why you don't want to have a baby in August.
Do all the good you can
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
by all the places you can,
at all the times you can
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can.
I know it would be a long drive, but you are welcome to come out here for a few months. It was 65 two days ago. We will hit 80 today, but low humidity, light breeze, cools off a lot at night.
ReplyDeleteAll right now, that's just bragging ;o) You don't want to make a pregnant woman jealous.
ReplyDeleteWhen I mentioned this weather to Peder, he immediately asked me if I'd checked the weather in Seattle.
I bet it was nice in Honolulu too...
ReplyDelete