My normally quiet baby has decided to rearrange the furniture today. (Which makes me think its a girl, since that is a trait the Clark women have) Seriously, Godot has not stopped moving for more than 10 minutes all day. And they have been really significant movements, that can be seen from the outside. I have to confess, it is pretty darn cool.
In other news, our baby wrap came today! This was recommended by several people, but the last straw, was a couple at last weekend's wedding who kept telling me how wonderful it is. So I hit ebay and found one for $20! (I ♥ esnipe!) I tried it out with a teddy bear today. I don't think it is exactly meant to be used in the front when you're this pregnant. I also spent a good amount of time at National Camera this morning, so, hopefully, I can post pics with a new camera tomorrow!
I spent much of the afternoon burning DVDs and contacting doulas. I wish I'd started this process earlier. We still don't have a clue about finding a doctor for Godot either! It seems there is one pediatrician from our network within 5 miles of our home and zero family physicians at our local clinic. WTH? Arrgh!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.