July 21, 2007

Feathering the Nest

Yes, I'm most definitely nesting.
Yesterday I drove all over creation getting stuff to be baby ready.
1. Babies'r'us to exchange the car seat Peder's wonderful co-workers gave us.
2. Out to the MOA to get Harry Potter, and to Sears to check if we could use the gift card Mary & Grandma Walker gave us at Land's End (A big fat yes!)
Encountered this:
and acted like tourists. I have never before in my life taken a picture of anything at MOA.



dropped off Peder
Moved all non-baby items out of the nursery.

3. Home Depot to get screws to put up the shelf from my grandparent's farm.
4. Land's End Inlet to get smaller diaper bag I wanted. $9!
5. Back to Babies'r'us (next door to Land's End) to get some baby care items forgotten on the earlier visit.
5. Savers (thrift store) to find king size pillow cases for the cradle and bassinet as well as a crappy night gown for labor.

Once all of that was done I tried to put up the shelf (*&$%#* plaster walls!) and eventually had success this morning.:


1 comment:

  1. I love the Spam castle and the new changing table. Wow! You seem to be all set.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.