Like the complete geek that I am I occasionally Google myself to see where I stand in the world. (and what any potential stalker might find) Four out of the top 10 entries were actually me!
Today I came up with this myspace.com page for the book "Growing Up M-". This seemed like something I could really relate to! ;o)
Of course it isn't me, but I really enjoyed the reviews:
Yup, that's my life in a nutshell.
“Growing Up M- made me laugh out loud, cry in public, and then spend time wondering how the author ever made it to adulthood...”
Congressional Staffer, age 26, Washington, DC.
“It’s exhilarating and exhausting...just like Sarah M-.”
Attorney, age 33, Arlington, VA.
“After reading the book, I mulled over my perceptions of the extended American family and pondered how lucky M- was to grow up in one with that much depth, loyalty & love, even while trolling the abyss of typical preteen angst.”
Attorney-Lobbyist, age 28, Washington, DC
LOL!

Yes, I know I ended a sentence w/ a preposition, but it was a conscious choice to communicate fully my Minnesota accent.
ReplyDeleteI had to get to page two on google to get to me. I was number 2 with the maiden name! (Thanks to my soon to have new neice or nephews web page)
ReplyDeleteI guess I could confess that I also enter minneapolis in the search. Otherwise, I get nothing but sarahs that died in 1854 or so on a bunch geneology sites.
ReplyDeleteI found you here