July 18, 2007

I'm avoiding work

  • Doctor appointment today. (It is so weird to go every week now) Everything is great.
  • Only a week and a half of tutoring left. I have everything ready in case I couldn't come in for any of the next several days. I'll just have to write 20 reports and then I'll be completely done.
  • Peder has pretty much forbid me to shoot the wedding on the 28th if the temperature is over 60 degrees. I think it'd be a great way to bring on labor.
  • I went to Goodwill on Monday and splurged ($10) on "art".



I got them with the intention of repainting the canvases inside with something else, but they don't look half bad as is. I also got a collage frame, which is currently filled with adorable dolphins, but will have adorable baby/family pictures eventually.
(We strongly feel Godot should be as vain as possible)


3 comments:

  1. The room with new art work looks beautiful! Only 24 days, or so, to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm going to have to use your photos for some inspiration on Chick Pea's room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie,
    You should check out this site:
    Rate my space

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.