Either:
A Kid Reflex
Dark Eel Fix
Far Liked Ex

Dear, Fix Elk
Or:
Aerial, Ya Urn

Unreal Air, Ay?

Area Lay Ruin
Yea! Lunar Air
Either:
A Kid Reflex
Dark Eel Fix
Far Liked Ex

Dear, Fix Elk
Or:
Aerial, Ya Urn

Unreal Air, Ay?

Area Lay Ruin
Yea! Lunar Air
Do all the good you can
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
by all the places you can,
at all the times you can
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can.
For context sake, I should mention that these are anagrams of the baby's names. One more hint, the top set is boy names (first and middle) and the bottom set is for a girl.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, they are "normal" names with traditional spellings.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, they are all "normal" names, spelled in traditional ways.
ReplyDeleteOK, now that I've spent 22 minutes at an anagram figure-it-out site, here are my humble submissions. Will you tell us if we're right?
ReplyDeleteFor boys: Drake Felix or of course, Felix Drake. That is the only boy name that jumped out at me.
For girls: tougher, much tougher, so many vowels. But, here's my guesses: Alura or Laura Ireyen. I may try the girl names again.
So...how close am I?
We can't confirm or deny any guess at this time...
ReplyDeleteThird girl guess: Elena Ruairy
ReplyDeleteBefore you collapse in giggles, I happen to know a VERY Irish family who has a child named Ruairy (pronounced "Rory"). I think it's the Gaelic spelling and means something like "red-haired king".
Am I getting closer??
Not really, but I may be changing my mind about the girl names...
ReplyDelete:o)
And in case you were wondering about "Ireyen" I was thinking it could be a different (and kind of neat) spelling of "Irene", which is an old-fashioned and nice name.
ReplyDelete