June 30, 2006

It's done!


















I finally got all of the stars to align so that I could put out a complete, professional disc! Lightscribed label and everything. It looks so good! And I get to mail it out to the couple today. I know they'll like it. (even if it was free.) Anyway, this is a milestone for me. I now know that I can not only shoot and edit, but, I can deliver a professional looking product! Yaaaaaaaay


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! The LightScribe looks great (as does the whole thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sarah! I'm proud of you - I had no doubt that you would make a wonderful video of the happy couple.

    ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am sure they will love it! Don't forget us when you are rich and famous! ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.