July 15, 2006

Feelin' Hot! Hot! Hot!

If we didn't have A/C, I'd be chillin' at the mall. It is so freakin' warm. Currently at 98 degrees and I'm sitting here in a small room with two big monitors and a CPU running. I have a fan , and the AC is on, but I'm still cooking. I'd much rather be too cold than too hot.
The wedding we were at yesterday was in a chapel without air conditioning. It wasn't bad while we were outside, because there was a good breeze going. But inside was another story. I was stationed up in the balcony, where I swear it was about 10 degrees warmer. Mercifully, the pastor was an engaging speaker, and the ceremony was pretty short. Not to mention the couple was incredibly fun to shoot. When I work with Rachel, I usually soot about 10 min of preceremony stuff. Yesterday I shot 35!

I also have finished my friday night wedding from a few weeks ago. I'm in the process of backing up the files so I can confidently move on to the other wedding from that weekend. Yaaay!


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Hot churches while shooting weddings suck. I shot one where the poor jr. bridesmaid passed out during it. I felt so bad! (the B&G had no clue as the 'maids were behind them - someone else came to the rescue).

    Love the tiara, btw - ha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.