I went outside of my marriage. I'm not ashamed of it, I'll probably do it again.
Peder may leave me over it , But probably not. :o)
I had my first real massage today. I was a noodle when I left. If someone had asked me what 2+2 equaled, my answer would've been "huh?" as I furrowed my brow trying to comprehend what was being asked of me.
Yesterday I also got my hair cut and my eyebrows shaped. 
Then, I bought some new "work" clothes at Target. The pants were a little loose at the top so I hauled out the sewing machine and took them in a little.
If you know me, you know that I don't do these kinds of things. Before last March, it had been a year and 3 months since the last haircut. I started the eyebrow thing right before our wedding. I really don't sew except to make curtains or quilts. Do I do these things because I am feeling more confident, or do they make me feel more confident? Probably a little of both.
Tomorrow is the LAST day of summer school!
Unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day of summer school, and while it'll be nice to sleep in, the routine was good for me.

Professional massages are the bomb. I've had 3 in my life and my 4th is planned for the day before my wedding. I'm sure Peder is capable, but alas, not a professional. Noodle is exactly the right word for it!
ReplyDeleteNice 'do btw. :)
I cannot WAIT to get home, dump J&A at my parents' place and go off to get beautified! Massages are the best, so long as you don't get a hot guy or a chatty masseuse (oh God, is that spelled correctly? After my post on FP about grammar and spelling...). I used to have my brows waxed all the time, but I was burned big time last time I had it done...seriously, I have an area of brow where hair won't grow. I love the after massage "glow" too. Hope you don't get addicted--it's an expensive habit! Maybe you and Peder should take a class on massage and get a table?
ReplyDeleteYour new hair style is very becoming!
ReplyDelete