My website that is.
It is chock full of changes probably only I would notice. But check out the new video on my samples page. There is a refreshing lack of footage of me in a tiara.
My website that is.
It is chock full of changes probably only I would notice. But check out the new video on my samples page. There is a refreshing lack of footage of me in a tiara.
Do all the good you can
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
by all the places you can,
at all the times you can
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can.
More tiara! More tiara!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, where's the tiara?
ReplyDeleteHow many days in your life do you get to wear a tiara? Disgustingly few. I wish they would get more popular. Who needs headbands? Tiaras are so much prettier. I didn't have one at my wedding, so I missed out on my chance to wear a tiara. Maybe we should get married again...we didn't get it video-ed either, except for home video by my BIL, who looks like he's got Parkinson's or something. It's seriously awful. I think he was swinging the camera around at the end of a string.
ReplyDeleteTee-ahr-ah! Tee-ahr-ah!
ReplyDeleteO! for a Tiara!
ReplyDelete(Hans, get her a tiara already!)
"Come to life. Come to Tiara."
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=tiara
So, I heard you could get some tiara in these here parts...
ReplyDelete