July 21, 2006

Such a deal!

I think everyone knows that I am a scavenger and bargain hunter. It is a talent/passion/obsession. A friend of mine, once gave me a gift card for Dayton's and told me that I had to purchase something that wasn't on sale. He actually went with me to make sure that I bought something for full price. Anyway, I'll happily drive all the way across town if it means I can get a deal.
Which I did.
Today.
I stopped in at MicroCenter because a few weeks ago, I had seen some lightscribe DVD burners for a fairly cheap price.
Lately I had been making these awesome disc labels with Ryan's burner.

And, having recently deposited a couple of checks to my business accout, I thought I should go and finally get my own. When I get there, I can't find a one :o(, The sales guy can't find any, but as a last ditch he suggests we head over to the clearance section. There, sitting by itself on the shelf, like it is waiting for me, is my burner! Yaaay! So I look at the price, and lo and behold, it is $20 cheaper than I had seen before!
It is amazing how good it feels to get a bargain.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!! That will be awesome for your biz. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.