October 26, 2006

Day 7

No caffine.
I decided to try to kick my pop addiction. It probably has more to do with the sugar than the caffine. My "pop-patch" consists of carbonated water mixed with juice. I expected a monster headache on day two, but it didn't happen. I don't feel an energy drain. I lack motivation, but that isn't that unusual.

Lots of things to do today,
My brother is getting married on Saturday and I need to make costumes. I have them planned out, and I bought the materials, but putting them together is just not exciting me.

Family is coming into town for the wedding and I may be putting a few of them up at our place. I gotta get the house presentable, and, I suppose, I should raise the furnace temp above 60 degrees for their stay.

So what am I doing here? I gotta get to work!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! People would die if I tried this. I did it once in college, but I wasn't a controller then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down to two cans a day. Hans drinks a TON. I wish that he would cut down just because if you think about it, it does get spendy. I convinced him to drink out of cans (oh, the humanity) instead of the new little 8 oz bottles, which are about $4 for eight. He can kill a pack off in about two days. To me, that's just too much to spend on pop. I do a can first thing, a can after lunch and a cup of chai tea latte at supper. Try chai tea latte--you can make it almost calorie free with Splenda, it tastes great, it's warm for the cold winter and it has caffeine. I did drink more pop before I was pregnant, then cut back and have been good on two cans since. What sort of theme is your brother having at his wedding?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.