Yup, he caught another one.
The two cats were staring at the stove, so I pulled out the drawer, and low and behold, Mr. mousey ran & hid. Nothing I could do about it then, so I put the drawer back & went off to run some errands. When I came back, They were staring at the bookshelf in the dining room. I tried to take a look, but I couldn't see anything living under there. Tons of kitty toys though. I cleaned out the toy collection with a ruler, but they were still intent on the bookshelf. Fine. I went up to finish the video I've been working on.
4 hours later, My Ozzie cat comes trotting upstairs and starts playing with something. uh-oh, I think, If he has left his post at the shelf, there must be a reason. Sure enough, he is playing with another convulsing mouse. I debated about whether to take it away from him immediately, or let him keep it to make sure it was dead. I opted for the latter. When I did try to take it away from him, he was growling at me and trying to get away.
Our fierce hunter.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.