October 18, 2006

Got a day job


I was just hired at Creative Kidstuff in Edina for the holiday season. (Heidi, that's the toy store we hit last week) Doesn't pay much, but will get me out of the house on a regular basis. Something I find myself needing desparately.
(For those of you who are interested, that is 25% off Thomas trains)


6 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    Is this store in the Galleria? If so, I used to work next door to it in the April Cornell shop, which is closed now.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn!!! I'm all over that like stink on a pig! Maybe you'll decide that your true calling is wedding videographer/toy store owner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be like, my dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Cool toy stores are so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Have you ever worked retail at Christmas? Hopefully a toy store will be better than clothing/Target... I think you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup. it is the Galleria store.
    I sold cookies at Dayton's 8th floor auditorium show two years, and I worked at a teacher store in August (crazy busy then), for a few years.
    I'm sure it'll be crazy, but I enjoy helping people find the perfect thing for kids.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.