
Mom & I drove to the middle of Wisconsin this morning to get it, but I got a pretty good deal and I have my slightly used Sony vx2100 a lot sooner than I thought I would. Now to hit the online stores for a bag and other necessary accessories!

Mom & I drove to the middle of Wisconsin this morning to get it, but I got a pretty good deal and I have my slightly used Sony vx2100 a lot sooner than I thought I would. Now to hit the online stores for a bag and other necessary accessories!
Do all the good you can
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
by all the places you can,
at all the times you can
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can.
pretty pretty pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI've loved my Sony (PD-150) for many years...you'll have a blast & LOVE this machine!! whohoo Congrats!