Back at SPA. It is taking a little bit of getting used to. My classes are good. It is always a little rough for me settling in as I try to remember how to teach an 8th, 6th and 4th grader all in the same class. It is taking some effort for me to remember how we teach reading here (I got pretty good at it last year, but I guess "use it or lose it") It's only the third day and already have to make 2 phone calls home about missing homework and lateness. Ugh.
In other news, we got a new camera so I now have crystal clear pics of various baby goodies. (click to see larger images)
Including learning to put on a "baby wrap":
Just a few of the amazing onesies decorated at the shower:The new rocker:
The very sweet picture frame Heidi made for the shower:

I'm glad you got a new camera before your little angel makes his/her grand entrance.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought the Baby Bjorn was complicated! The onesies are very cute, you have some artistic friends and family! Hmmm...just one thing missing. A picture of the stroller!
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I knew I forgot something! Check back this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteThe wrap isn't as bad as it looks at first. (Though it came with an instructional DVD) I love it 'cause you can wear it about 5 different ways. I hope Godot likes it as much as I do.
Baby was pretty much the motivator for getting a new camera. Otherwise, who knows how long we'd have gone just being happy with blurry pics? I'm the lady whose car stero was stolen 2 and a half years ago and still hasn't replaced it.
ReplyDelete