June 10, 2007

Whew!

  • Had my last day of work at Wells Fargo on Friday. The team bought me lunch and wished me well. For the last few days I'd been training my replacement and for the second half of the day, I just sat and listened in while he took calls. It was a pretty mellow last day.

  • Heidi also flew in on Friday. I picked her up early in the morning and after work, I hung out with her and Donna before Heidi & Peder and I went out for dinner.

  • Saturday I had a wedding out in Chaska. Ryan agreed to help me through the whole day. I was so glad he did, because it really was hard. It always amazes me the toll this baby takes on my body and capabilities. Beautiful wedding, by the way, I can't wait to edit it. Especially now that I have some time.

  • Sunday morning I had brunch with some old friends of mine. I hadn't seen them since January, so there was a lot of comments on my size, questions about how I was feeling, and the due date. It was really nice to see all of them. I probably won't see them again until after Godot arrives.

  • Sunday afternoon, Heidi threw us a baby shower. I'm sure there will be plenty of other posts about it, and I don't have any pictures of my own, so we'll just say I was so pleased to feel such an outpouring of love and support from family and friends and I was overwhelmed at their generosity. Thanks to you all.

  • This week I have off except for a meeting at SPA on Wednesday afternoon. There is plenty to do, but It is nice to be able to set my own schedule for a little while.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had an awesome time at your shower! I was bummed that I couldn't make it!! I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures! :) (and hearing more details. :))

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.