I am aware that I worry too much. I'm working on it.
-Just finished our taxes. I'm a bit nervous 'cause we are getting back quite a bit of money even without the Econ. Stim. pkg. Makes me think I must have done something wrong. But, if anything I erred on the side of fewer deductions. We both have a lot taken out of our paychecks, my business made zero profit last year, and now we have a baby, so I hope that explains it. (btw, I found the schedule for getting those stimulus checks in case you're as interested as I am.)
-Still just sick enough to feel annoyed by it. This is 3 weeks now and I am entirely sick of being sick. Relia has the same kind of hanging on cold I have. Of course I'm fine, but I'll call the doctor for her tomorrow.
-I had my first Craig's list burn. Went to the apartment building, but their name wasn't on the list, and I'd forgotten my cell phone. The lady didn't even mention that it was an apartment, and was very terse on the phone, so I think it is her fault I didn't show up. I didn't lose any money, but probably burned up half a gallon of gas looking for a public phone to call her.
-I listened to a program on children and sleep this weekend so now I am paranoid that Relia isn't getting enough sleep. Other moms tell me their babies go down about 7:30 or 8:30 and sleep through. It's tough for us, because we'd like her to see her daddy more than 3 days a week, Relia stays up until at least 9:30, and then usually gets up with him about 7:00. We made sure she got all the sleep she wanted this weekend.

Sleep, schmeep. This debate makes me crazy. If Aurelia is functioning fine and taking good naps, I think you're doing the right thing for all parties! It wouldn't be motherhood if you didn't have something to worry about. I'm learning slowly to do "what's right for us, not what's right according to THEM". Every family is different.
ReplyDelete