Last week someone tagged our garage again. Gang crap the length of the garage. They even had the nerve to leave the spray cans in a box.
I dutifully reported it to the city. The city website says
"You will be notified by mail after the graffiti is photographed. If you don’t clean it up within ten days of being notified, the City may remove or paint over the graffiti for you and you will be billed for the cost of the cleanup."
I went and bought paint on Sunday but didn't get around to painting yet. I'm fairly sure I haven't received any letter. So today I come home and someone, I assume from the city, has painted over the graffiti. They better not charge me. Especially since there are about eight other garages that have tags on them, including the one directly across the alley from ours, which I reported with my report of our incident, AND one from the day my car got hit way back in November. NONE of them were painted over. I suppose it could be a kindly neighbor, but why didn't they paint the one 15 feet away while they were at it? and why did they do it on the rainiest possible day?
My neighborhood is awash with mystery.

But they didn't take the car?!
ReplyDeleteNo. :o)
ReplyDelete