January 5, 2008

4 month appointment

Relia had her check up yesterday, it went well.

Weight: 13lbs 13.5 oz ~ 50th-75th percentile
Height: 25.5 in. ~ 90 percentile (?!)
Head: 16 & 1/8 inches ~ 50th percentile

Everyone marveled at how strong she is.We opted to spread out her shots. 2 today plus an oral vaccine, and 2 next month. I feel like a paranoid mom for doing this, but I figure it can't hurt and it could help, so why not? It helped that the nurse who gave her the shots said she thought I was smart for spreading them out. After some tylenol and boob time, baby girl was all smiles when I dropped her off at daycare.
We also talked about supplementing with formula. Ped. said unless we really want, we can hold off on cereal until near the end of month 5.


3 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe she is already past four months. She is so cute.

    Good Luck tomorrow on your new position. I'm sure you will do just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear she is doing so well. what a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - 4 months already! Time flies, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.