January 24, 2008

pseudo-Friday

Today was the last day of the quarter.
For a week and a half I have been nagging these kids about getting all of their work turned in before the end of the quarter. It is amazing, but not terribly surprising, how all of a sudden today, they want to spend their lunch working on the projects they should have been completing last week, instead of messing around in Garage Band. Um, No.

Tomorrow is a grading day (no school for kids), and since I am not doing grades for these kids, I have time to catch up on a few tech projects. Come Monday I get a whole new crop of middle schoolers to mold and influence. I get a new group of 1st and second graders too, but I already know them pretty well from my time in lunchroom hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.