January 7, 2008

What a difference an hour makes

My day is only an hour longer than it was before, but when I went to pick up Miss Relia it felt like it had been forever since I'd seen her last.

First day of work as a teacher was fairly uneventful. I had already met most of the kids so when we told them I would be their new teacher as of Wednesday, nobody freaked out too much. Even though today wasn't hard, it was stressful. There is a lot of information to take in, and I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing with them come Wednesday. I am trying to work out my pumping schedule all over again. Fortunately, my office mate doesn't mind if I pump there, so I won't have to run all the way up to the science lab 2-3 times a day.

I also started adding a little formula to Relia's daycare bottles. She is taking it well, and while at first it felt like I was betraying her, now I am okay with it and happy that I don't have to stress quite so much over how much I pump each day.


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.