January 27, 2008

Spooky

I took this quiz my friend Maydaygirl recommended and this is what I got:

You Should Be a Teacher

You are patient, optimistic, and good at explaining things.
You work well with all types of people, and you are a good role model.
Success and positive outcomes are extremely important to you.
You are both a good leader and instructor. People look up to and depend on you.

You do best when you:

- Can see the results of your work
- Are able to teach someone a new skill

You would also be a good nurse or non fiction writer.
What Should You Be When You Grow Up?
(it's the quickest quiz ever)


2 comments:

  1. This is what I got:

    You Should Be a Doctor
    You are practical, sharp, and very intuitive.
    Optimistic and energetic, you are a problem solver who doesn't get discouraged easily.
    You are also quite compassionate and caring. You make people feel
    hopeful.
    You're highly adaptable and capable. You do well with almost any curve ball life throws at you.

    You do best when you:

    - Are always learning new subjects
    - Use your knowledge to solve problems

    You would also be a good therapist or detective.

    Yo'papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that. Especially you as a detective.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.