January 2, 2008

Only 1 left

I have only one video left to finish and it is for the sweetest nicest, funniest couple. I finished their ceremony today and hopefully can work on the creative stuff tonight and tomorrow.

I signed the paperwork, so as of Monday I am officially back in The MPS as a teacher. Some of us liken our association with the district to a bad relationship. somehow we think we love it or it needs us, but it just keeps beating us up. (as Bill put it "Dag nabbit teachers! If ya weren't so bad at teaching, we wouldn't have to beat ya up so much! But we're sorry and we loves ya.")

I had a small question about my seniority which we may disagree on, but really why do I care? I think there is some sort of principle involved. I will do my same old wonderful job teaching and they will lay me off again. It is what is best for me.

On the plus side, I am further ahead on the pay scale than I thought by about 3K. Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.