January 9, 2008

I had

So much fun today!

It was my first day on my own (not shadowing my predecessor) and I had a blast. the day started out with a crisis. Several people were out and there was supposed to be a presentation but we didn't have the equipment. I was on the verge of tears because I have no idea where anything is stored or even much experience with these particular laptops. At the last minute I got it figured out and looked like the hero. Even my middle school class was good in a teenage "too cool for this" kinda way. I solved a few other problems. Worked on spreadsheets with my 4th & 5th graders, my 1st & 2nd grade class was uber good. (it helps that I know them really well from having lunch with them every day for 2 months). Anyway, I went to a meeting, attacked a couple more problems, and went home.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am glad you had a fun day! I wish you many many more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whohoo! Congrats on a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.