May 5, 2007

Bryn Mawr Garage Sale

Donna and I hit the Bryn Mawr garage sale this morning. I didn't warn her about what she was in for. Over 100 sales in a pretty small neighborhood. I had one goal: to get some great deals on baby stuff. We started at 8:30 and by 9:00 we had a pack'n'play for Donna, by 10:00 we had another one for me. Actually the it's the Arm's Reach co-sleeper I really wanted, but since it is really only a bassinet, I couldn't justify $130. I got it for $5!!!!.


I also got a brand new Land's End Diaper bag for $8

Neither of us remembered to bring a camera so no pics of the experience. But we both had a blast!


5 comments:

  1. I also bought a Danish Christmas plate - 1981. I was thrilled with my purchase (in mint condition) as I only paid $4 for it, and new, it is about $80. After all, you can never have too many dishes! But was disappointed when I got home to find out I already have that one. :-(
    Heidi, Rachel, Sarah ~ are any of you interested in starting a new collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that exact same Land's End diaper bag (and got it at a garage sale for $5) and Genevieve bought it too. It's so nice because it opens up wide, like a doctor's bag! I wish I could have gone to the sale too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly like a doctor's bag! You and Gen both like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you got some great deals! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.