May 23, 2007

Random thoughts

  • I feel like people at work are ignoring me. Not personally, but fewer people are passing projects on to me. I could just be paranoid, but it's kinda like I'm half way out the door. Transitions suck sometimes.
  • Hand soap does indeed taste like soap. While making dinner, we were was discussing a snopes.com article that said kids might eat (drink?) hand sanitizer and it can harm them (duh. But I've never been a fan of hand sanitizer in general). Peder apparently misunderstood what I was talking about and proceeded to taste our kitchen hand soap to see if a kid really would eat enough to get sick. Indeed, it apparently did not please his palette. But he has been completely cleansed of any swearing he has done in the past. Way to take one for the team!
  • I got my preliminary class list for Summer tutoring at SPA. One writing, one math and two reading classes. I really don't like teaching reading. I do fine but the curriculum we use is highly scripted and I am still not very comfortable with it. If I had my druthers I'd only teach writing and math.
  • Childbirth class #3 is tomorrow. We get to visit the hospital. I can't wait to read Peder's recap. It is soooo much more interesting than the actual class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.