Well, just shy of third trimester! Maybe in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to read Peder's rendition of childbirth class. Hans and I didn't do any classes because my midwife said I was getting an epidural and didn't need them (except she forgot to mention that you generally go through a lot of labor before they'll give you the epidural). It would have been useful.
Welcome to the third trimester!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! I can't wait to see you in person Saturday!
ReplyDeleteAm I there yet? Holy carp, I've lost track. I just reminded Peter that we start childbirth class NEXT WEEK!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, just shy of third trimester! Maybe in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to read Peder's rendition of childbirth class. Hans and I didn't do any classes because my midwife said I was getting an epidural and didn't need them (except she forgot to mention that you generally go through a lot of labor before they'll give you the epidural). It would have been useful.
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! Eeek - my gosh it seems like time is just flying!!
ReplyDelete