While avoiding an editing project, I have been quite productive around the house. It is my goal to cleanout all (okay, most) of the useless junk I have accumulated before the baby comes. Making room for the baby means giving up the spare room(s) in which I stored furniture and junk. Here is the result:
The front bedroom is two rooms opened up into one. I used to sleep on the other side, but had the bright idea that it might be a little more sleep friendly on the side without the bay window. I put up black out curtains and it is sooooo nice to have a really dark room to sleep in. I think it really makes an amazing difference in how I'm sleeping.
Our "bedroom" side
View from the bedroom:
The other side is kind of a sitting/sewing area.
Baby's room:

Now I just have to find the time and energy to haul a metric ton of stuff to Goodwill.

These rooms look very nice, Sarah! Ozzie sure gets around!
ReplyDelete