Peder recapped our first childbirth class quite well. I'll only add there was a lot of talk about drinking, as in various alcoholic beverages. I never drank much. In fact, I didn't even drink at all until I fell in with a renegade (okay completely normal) group of teachers. It wasn't a moral decision, I just never liked it. So as we're sitting in clas I find myself irritated and craving a yummy margarita.
I also saw this on the Strib's site. Apparently, Valley Fair has built a new roller coaster. I enjoy roller coasters. But I know I wouldn't want to ride this nearly so much if it weren't for the fact that I'm not allowed to. I've always been partial to the "High Roller" at VF just because it feels dangerous, like it could fall apart at any moment.
Speaking of old roller coasters and dream vacations, (were we?), I once saw a TV special on old roller coasters and other antique rides. That moment, I wanted to map out all of the ancient amusement parks inthe country and hit them all. Have I done that? No. Haven't even done an internet search. But It's still in the back of my mind, and could be a great family trip project.

It's not old, but family trip to Sandusky, OH. Chad and I are in!
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me too. Kings Island would also work. We could meet up with Andrea and Troy.
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE company - Kings Island is about 5 minutes from our house. They have several new coasters - newest one gives you the feeling of flying (like Superman). Jaxon went to it's debut. Look up Kings Island for more info. Great coasters! Cedar point is pretty close too. Maybe you could catch a Reds game too. Sounds fun!A see a roadtrip coming - stopping at major cities to catch amusement parks and baseball games....
ReplyDelete