I started to paint the rest of the walls in Godot's room with the same technique I used in the living room. It involves a big brush and very watered down paint. It didn't come out the way I'd hoped. I don't know if it's because I used "better" paint, or if the darker color was the problem, but I wound up not liking the result:
It looks okay in the pics, but pretty crummy in real life.
So I got a very slightly green tinted white and painted over it. If you'd seen the room before and after, you'd say say I hadn't done anything at all, but I know the difference. So now all of the walls are painted. Mom & I went to IKEA last weekend and got some curtains and a couple of picture frames for the walls. I'm still searching for stuff for the walls.

it is so lovely! I'm sure Godot will dig it. :)
ReplyDelete