August 12, 2007

Due dates are just mean

Now that we have past ours, and I have been spending time reading all about being "over due", I have found out that we aren't "over due" until 43 weeks. Fine.

On our walk tonight I told Peder that they need to change what they tell people about when they are due. They should tell you you are due one year from conception and that it is okay for the baby to come at 38 weeks or better. So now I have decided that this little one will not be here until at least Friday. Think my brain will fall for that? All along I have been telling myself that the baby will be late, but when we hit 38 weeks and it was officially "okay" for the baby to come I started looking for signs. Truly maddening.

Obsess much?

I keep trying to do things to distract myself, but I get tired so easily. It is frustrating to even start something.Yesterday Peder and I were going to go see a movie, but I wasn't feeling very good sitting, so just rented a couple of videos. On the way back, we passed a garage sale with a bunch of baby stuff. I waddled up and asked "How much for everything?" They got a chuckle out of that. I did get a pack'n'play for mom & dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.