August 9, 2007

Sleep! -or- The miracle of benedryl

So I have barely been sleeping the last few nights which has been incredibly frustrating. I had an appointment with my nurse practitioner yesterday and as soon as she waked in and asked me how I was feeling, I started crying. I was just so amazingly tired. (yes, yes, I know, all you smart alecks say "a preview of times to come" to that I say, shut up.) Anyway the NP suggested taking benedryl both for the itching belly and to help me sleep. Why oh why didn't I think of that?! So last night I took a benedryl and slept. I slept from midnight to 9am. I did have to get up a few times because this baby seems to think it is fun to punch on my bladder, but I fell right back to sleep each time.

Heaven!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, so happy for you. How much hair did you get cut off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not much
    I really just wanted to clean it up. I think th elast time I got my hair cut was in October.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.