August 12, 2007

On the plus side...

  1. I can freak out strangers with my mere presence.
  2. If I my body will let me, I can sleep through the night.
  3. I get to see my OB again on Wednesday
  4. My OB is on call this week so she could be the one to deliver (she was out of town last week)
  5. I can leave the house without making a plan.
  6. I get to feel F/A moving inside of me a few more times.
  7. I know F/A is happy and healthy in there.
  8. I can continue my 8 year diaper change free streak.
  9. I can continue bragging that I have never spent the night in a hospital.
  10. I'm building my crossword puzzle skills.
  11. I get to speak to family and friends at least once a day.
  12. I can still maintain the fantasy that labor will be smooth and uneventful.
  13. I can speculate about whether we're having a boy or a girl.
  14. I can freely complain about how uncomfortable I am and people feel sorry for me.
  15. We might be able to chose F/A's birthday ("Wednesday's child is full of woe")

Any more to add?


8 comments:

  1. You get to keep "eating for two".

    Peder will do anything for you.

    Hummm I will try to think of more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I second the eating for two!

    Also, you get to enjoy peace and quiet and tranquility for a few more days.

    And, with the help of the Benedryl, you get to sleep through the night (more or less) for a few more days. Getting up to feed a baby takes awhile. Peeing only takes a moment, then you're back in bed and asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he's good, but even he is getting a little tired of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given up being expectant and am in full 'patient and accepting' mode. What comes will come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Sarah!! I am soooo excited for the big news (although according to Peder today we're not supposed to be paying so much attention.....I can't help it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why... but I am feeling the 15th. It is a good day for a birthday. Ask Annika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second the enjoy the peace and quiet for a bit longer. As the drug doc told me while I was on the table being stiched back up "enjoy this now b/c you will never be this relaxed again". I fear he was right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How're you doing?!?!? I anxiously check yours & Peder's site first thing every morning.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.